An Inviting Paradise For All
Don’t just retreat, escape to your Deluxe King Bed or Two Queen Accessible Room. After a day exploring the town or trail, relax in your own personal oasis. This room meets all accessibility and mobility needs, offering the most comfortable beds in Medford complete with premium bedding. Margaritaville-inspired décor brings a touch of paradise to Medford.
At Compass Hotel Medford Oregon, we do our best to follow ADA regulations and ensure both our website and our property are accessible to all, including guests with special needs. Take a look at the list of accessibility features we offer on the property, and if you notice anything on our website or at our resort that could be improved, please don’t hesitate to let us know — we’ll get right on it.
Guestroom Accessible Room Features:
- Toilet with grab bars
- Roll-up bathroom counter & sink
- Roll-in shower with handheld showerhead
- Lowered peephole and light switches
Overall Accessible Features:
- Wheelchair ramps at all properties entrances
- Wheelchair-accessible elevators
- Visual smoke/fire alarm
Information Regarding Accessibility of Hotel Features
The information below describes, in general, the accessibility features of our hotel. For further information please contact the hotel and ask to speak with the hotel’s general manager.
- Entrance – the hotel’s front entrance is easily accessible from the parking lot or front entrance with convenient ADA compliant ramps
- Check-in area – the check-in area is accessible with an ADA check-in station
- Parking – the parking areas are conveniently located and completely ADA accessible with ramps
- Path of travel to essential services – as a brand-new building, this Compass hotel and all of its public areas were built with ADA compliance and guest comfort in mind.