Healthy & Safety Protocols
As we continue to place an emphasis on the health and safety of our team members and guests, we remain vigilant and observe local, state and federal guidelines, even as they change. We are committed to continually evaluating and adjusting, always striving to deliver the vacation state of mind, island-style fun and Margaritaville quality that are a hallmark of our brand.
On behalf of all of us at Compass Hotel Medford, we thank you for trusting us. You and your family are our top priority in providing a space and experience full of adventure and escape.
FOR OUR GUESTS:
- Guests are encouraged to enjoy indoor and outdoor spaces while maintaining a social distance.
- Masks available to guests upon request.
- General guest areas are frequently sanitized.
- Guestrooms sanitized thoroughly and inspected by our housekeeping specialist.
- Kitchens are conducting enhanced daily sanitization procedures in addition to regular sanitation procedures.
- If a team member is sick, they are required to stay home until it is safe for them to return as confirmed by a medical professional.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or additional information about our commitment to your health and safety. We look forward to welcoming you!