An Inviting Paradise For All
Compass Hotel Anna Maria Sound understands that your getaway is about more than simply a stay. Color palettes here invoke sun, sand, and surf, while tropical touches echo the swaying palms and sun-soaked beaches just outside the door. No matter which of our rooms or suites is right for you, you’ll experience all the magic of Margaritaville’s legendarily laid-back vibe.
At Compass Hotel Anna Maria Sound, we do our best to follow ADA regulations and ensure both our website and our property are accessible to all, including guests with special needs. Take a look at the list of accessibility features we offer on property, and if you notice anything on our website or at our resort that could be improved, please don’t hesitate to let us know — we’ll get right on it.
Guestroom Accessible Room Features:
- Grab bars in showers and bathroom stalls
- Roll-up bathroom counter & sink
- Roll-in shower
- Wide entry
Overall Accessible Features:
- Wheelchair ramps at all properties entrances
- Wheelchair-accessible elevators
- Visual smoke/fire alarm
Information Regarding Accessibility of Hotel Features
The information below describes in general the accessibility features of general areas of our hotel. For further information please contact the hotel and ask to speak with the hotel’s general manager.
- Entrance – the hotel’s front entrance is easily accessible from the parking lot or front entrance with convenient ADA compliant ramps
- Check-in area – the check-in area accessible with two ADA check-in stations
- Parking – the parking area are conveniently located and completely ADA accessible with ramps
- Path of travel to essential services – as a brand-new building, this Compass hotel was built with ADA compliance and guest comfort in mind
- All other public areas – as a brand-new building, these areas were also built with ADA compliance and guest comfort in mind