Health & Safety Protocols
As we welcome you to the very first Compass by Margaritaville, Anna Maria Sound, the health and safety of our guests, team members, and community are our number one commitment. We have prioritized the sanitation guidelines from local and state government officials as well as guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the National Restaurant Association (NRA), and American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA). You and your family are our top priority in providing a space and experience full of adventure and escape.
While we continue to enhance and enforce best practices, you’ll find the following procedures in place while you visit us.
- Guests are presented with an amenities bag at check-in that will include nightly coffee pods and bottled water.
- Guests informed that daily housekeeping will not occur, however towels and amenities with be replenished upon guest request.
- Temperature checks conducted at the beginning of each shift for all team members.
- Proper personal protective equipment is provided to team members based on their role.
- If a team member is sick, they are required to stay home until it is safe for them to return as confirmed by a medical professional.
- Masks available to guests upon request.
- Signage placed requesting guests to wear a mask when in common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel for guest use.
- Guests are encouraged to enjoy indoor and outdoor spaces while maintaining a social distance.
- Signage and floor clings are placed throughout the hotel as friendly reminders.
- Surfaces and high touch points disinfected after guest use.
- General guest areas are frequently sanitized.
- Single use items implemented.
- Guestrooms sanitized thoroughly and inspected by our housekeeping specialist.
- Attendant on hand for breakfast buffet to serve hot items to guests.
- Kitchens conducting enhanced daily sanitization procedures in addition to regular sanitation procedures.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or additional information about our commitment to your health and safety. We look forward to welcoming you!